Rules are simple, just nominate other some blogger and ask them to answer a question asked by you and tell about yourself, 7-8 things.
Siddharth Banga is an awesome blogger. His writing has some magic, that will make your mind and soul directly connected to his thoughts. I thank him for nominating my name for the versatile blogger award…
Siddharth asked me a question- once an enemy, always an enemy
Well, I am the type of person who always forgives the deed of the other person. Some persons deserve to be forgiven but some deserve to be forgotten. I totally agree with the lines of Rahim, he says,“Don’t allow the delicate thread of love between people to snap. If it breaks once, it cannot be mended, even if you mend it there will be a knot in it, which means there will always be some awkwardness in the relationship.”
Once a person did something wrong, it will not take any second thought for him to again harm you. It’s about belief. If you start believing them again they get the power to destroy your faith.
Some points about me:-
- I am a person with positive attitude. I never regret what I choose in my life.
- I am 20 yrs plus, still, love watching TOM AND JERRY.
- The book I am reading recently, WINGS OF FIRE. (I would recommend this book to everyone. The best book I read)
- The accessories without which I can’t step out of my house is, EARRINGS and WATCH. Recently, I got more than 10 earrings as a gift. Really happy.
- I love watching movies. I don’t have any favorite actor or actress.
- The person who is double-faced are the ones I hate the most.
- I like the persons, who are clean hearted.
- I love reading blogs, books, and poems.
- I want to travel the whole world. I want to spend my money on 2 precious things- 1) Travelling 2) Eating. (as I am very foody)
My question:- Every Cloud has a Silver Lining
My nominees for versatile blogger award are:-